Exhibition Entry Information
The Annual Exhibition entry window is April until the first week in June.
The Online Show entry window is mid-October through the beginning of December.
Pertinent information will be available here and will also be emailed to each member.
FWS 47th Annual Exhibition entries accepted beginning Saturday, April 7th via CaFE: www.callforentry.org. You will need a NEW passcode to unlock the call, since it’s invitational to FWS members only. The passcode for 2018 will be available on the FWS Members Page on the website. Members may access it as soon as they pay their dues.
- Deadline for entry is 11:59 pm, June 2nd, 2018. No exceptions. Don’t wait until the last minute!
- Open to all FWS members who join or renew your dues by Saturday, May 26th, 2018. Join or renew before you enter to be eligible!
- Each member may enter up to two (2) paintings via CaFE (see the prospectus for rules)
- Entry fees are $25 for the first piece and $5 for the optional second piece.
- Exhibition judge, Thomas Schaller, will choose up to 100 pieces to show plus five Alternates from the digital entries. He will select the Award Winners from the original works after take-in. Award winners will be notified.
- Image resizing for CaFE and other help are available from your Digital Director: fws.show.entry@
- The 47th Annual Exhibition prospectus will be sent to all members and available on the website around the beginning of April. Please READ the prospectus for complete rules, guidelines, and other pertinent information.
2018-2019 Online Show Prospectus (coming soon)
How to CaFE Information (coming soon)
Members! We have DVDs and USB Memory Sticks available of the 46th Annual Exhibition! Cost: $25 each including shipping. Order and pay (MC or Visa) through the website and include your name, mailing address, phone, and email, and indicate quantity, DVD or USB Memory Stick.