(If you are a Renewing Member please log into your “Member Account” and renew your dues there.)
- You must be a full or part-time Florida resident to join FWS.
- A person who does not fulfill the residency requirement may become a “Nonresident Associate Member” with all the membership privileges except that he/she may not enter an FWS juried exhibition, become an officer in FWS and workshop dues will be paid at non-member rates.
- The Membership year runs from January 1st through December 31st. Dues renew January 1st annually.
- New members joining at the FWS Annual Fall Convention or through the end of the year will be paid up through the following year.
To be eligible to enter the FWS Annual Exhibition:
- New members joining and paying by credit card on the FWS website, membership dues must be received 7 days prior to submission deadline.
- New or renewing members paying by check, dues must be postmarked by March, 31 of the current year.
- Annual renewal notices will be e-mailed to you after the new year.
- Failure to renew each year will result in losing your status and all privileges.
- You may regain your status by paying back dues.
- Please note that your contact information may be shared with other art organizations and art related entities.
- Membership expires on January 1, 2020.
Florida Resident Membership Privileges Include:
- Current paid members may enter the Annual Exhibition & Non-Signature Member Online Show
- Membership rates for Convention Workshops
- Convention rates for hotel rooms at Convention
- Copy of the Annual Exhibition Catalog
- Discounts with some third party vendors
- Voting privileges
- May become FWS Board Member if certain criteria are met
Nonresident Associate Members will receive a copy of the Exhibition catalog with membership.